An invite only underground restaurant. Inviting food forward individuals to test and trick their taste buds, exposing them to experiential dining like never before!
UPCOMING SUPPER CLUB
$45 +Tax & Tip I Friday March 31, 2017 I 7:45PM - 10PM I Buy Ticket INFO@AMUSEDNYC.COM
Featuring Our Zero Waste Menu! Come Share Our Waste for an Evening of Composted Dining.
Did you know…
- 1 in 6 Americans don’t know where their next meal comes from
- Over 60% of what we put in our landfills is organic waste that could be recycled.
- Food waste is the single largest component filling up our landfills.
Join Us in Eliminating Food Waste.
THE DINNER LINE UP
1. Soft boiled egg and soldiers with a sous vide egg and day old bread. (eggs are one of the most commonly wasted foods)
2. Compost Tempura with carrot peelings, scallion butts, beet tops, asparagus ends and carrot top chimmichurri. (peels, scraps, and butts that would have ended up in a compost bin or the garbage)
3. Smoked Broccoli Dog with salt and vinegar potato skin fries. (utilizing the core of broccoli that some people throw out after eating the florets)
4. Juicer Pulp Burger served with beet top chips and chickpea water hummus. (Dry juicer byproduct transformed into veggie burgers)
5. Today's Waste Dump-lings with fish carcass broth
6. Local Butchers Waste Tacos with pork bone carnita and pineapple core elote. (meat that would have been thrown out otherwise)
7. Brown Banana ice cream with stale bread pudding. (the browner the banana the sweeter it will be)
Corn Cobb Cocktail Fresh Corn I Lime Juice I Rum
Ripe Avocado Cocktail Celery Juice I Lemon Peel Garnish
Wild Blackberry Cocktail Lime I Mint
Do I have to bring printed tickets to the event?
No tickets are needed.
What can/can't I bring to the event?
Please bring your ID as well as cash if you plan on purchasing beverages.
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to attend?
Yes. ID is required and you must be 21+ to attend.
What is the event ticket cancellation/refund policy?
Tickets are non-refundable. However, you can transfer your tickets to someone else if you purchased tickets to attend this event but can no longer attend. However, tickets purchased for this event are not transferable to future events. Please let us know in advance if you intend to transfer your ticket(s) to someone else, and provide us with the new guests’ names and emails. We will not be able to accommodate guests that are not on the guest list.
What does the ticket price cover?
The ticket price covers the full cost of the meal.
What dietary restrictions/food allergies can be accommodated at this event?
At this event we will be able to accommodate all dietary restrictions and food allergies. Just make sure to update your dietary restrictions within your account Info before or after you purchase tickets, or email us at email@example.com after you purchase tickets to let us know what your allergies/restrictions are so we can give the chef a heads up.
Can I bring guests/non-members to this event?
Yep! Just send Our Supper Club Info to your guest(s) and buy ticket(s).